Streambed Alteration Agreement 1600-2016-0162-R6.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement 1600-2016-0162-R6.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project addresses unauthorized impacts to areas subject to Fish and Game code Section 1602. Unauthorized impacts include ground-disturbing geotechnical surveys within the lakebed and/or lakeshore of Lee Lake. The project will restore CDFW jurisdictional areas within the project site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 945-3484
- 33.746923°'"N 117.440869°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15307,8,21,33,4 C:7,8,21,33,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under class 7 because it consists of habitat restoration activities performed pursuant to action required by regulatory agencies to maintain, manage, and protect natural resources such as fish and wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.