Tideland Use and Occupancy Permit to Pro Build dba Dixieline Lumber Company for Landscape, Irrigation, and Signage
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Tideland Use and Occupancy Permit to Pro Build dba Dixieline Lumber Company for Landscape, Irrigation, and Signage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is a Tideland Use and Occupancy Permit to Pro Build Company dba Dixieline Lumber Company for their use of approximately 40,857 square feet of tideland area located in City of National City, CA. The area proposed for use under this TUOP would be used only and exclusively for the purpose of maintaining landscaping, landscape irrigation, and signage and for no other purpose whatsoever without prior written consent of the Executive Director of District in each instance.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
3165 Pacific Highway P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 400-4765
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is determined to be Categorically Exempt pursuant to California Environmental Quality Act Guidelines Section 15301 and Section 3.a and of the District's Guidelines for Compliance with CEQA because the project is a TUOP to maintain existing landscaping, landscape irrigation, and signage that would involve no expansion of use beyond that previously existing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.