Agreement with Merkel & Associates for Fish Surveys
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Agreement with Merkel & Associates for Fish Surveys
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves an agreement between San Diego Unified Port District and Merkel & Associates to conduct fish surveys in association with Living Shorelines Restoration Project. The San Diego Bay Native Oyster Restoration Plan as a whole is an effort to design, construct, and conduct long-term biological monitoring of the native oyster living shoreline in San Diego Bay. This agreement would allow for only the biological monitoring component of the overall living Shorelines Project, which would determine whether a living shorelines restoration project will be able to occur in the proposed location.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
3165 Pacigic Highway P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 686-6237
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306 C:6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is determined to be Categorically Exempt pursuant to CEQA Act Guidelines Section 15306 and Section 3.f of the District's guidelines for compliance with CEQA because the project is an agreement for fish surveys that would not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.