DPC-77 Vegetation Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- DPC-77 Vegetation Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Water Resources proposes to perform vegetation maintenance for fire abatement by mowing the approximately 80 acre DPC-77 site annually in the fall for a term of five years. Two types of diesel powered mowers will be used with a water truck present on-site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street P.O Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9774
- 38.2785333°'"N 121.469565°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project purpose is to perform maintenance for vegetation control and fire abatement on DWR property. The project will neither change the use of the property nor increase the property footprint.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.