Day Use Group Camp Site Conversion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Day Use Group Camp Site Conversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will be the conversion of a former day use picnic and occasional group camp site into a standard group camp site. Improvements include, but are not limited to, installation of new split rail perimeter fencing around the site, creating new pedestrian route curb cuts on the north and south sides of the site, addition of new replacement camp furniture including picnic tables barbeque units, fire rings and a hot coal bin, import of a small amount of soil for leveling the site, new signage, replacement of native plantings, and replacement of two existing wood ramadas with one Larger L shaped ramada of similar design and materials. Decomposed granite shall be used for an approximately 8 ft. wide path adjacent to the camp site to provide a pedestrian pathway on the seaward side of the site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
3030 Avenida del Presidente P.O. Box 942896
San Clemente, CA 92672
Phone : (949) 607-9510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15311 C:3,11
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form including measures provided by CDPR staff, then it is exempt under CEQA §15303 - New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures and §15311 - Accessory Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.