Maynard Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0313-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Maynard Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0313-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0313-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Chad Maynard.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- 40.1223°'"N 123.7566°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to divert water for domestic use and irrigation. Additional project include culvert replacement, armoring of a ford crossing, and culvert removal and a decommissioning of a crossing. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.