Loyalton Landfill Closure Dry Channel Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0264-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Loyalton Landfill Closure Dry Channel Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0264-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0264-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game code to Sierra County Department of Public Works.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- 39°40'3.57"N 120°13'11.91"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a very small temporary project to allow vehicle crossing of a seasonal dry streambed during closure operations at a municipal landfill. The crossing culverts will be removed and the dry wash restored to original condition following completion of the landfill closure operations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.