Driveway Installation and Culvert (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0452-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Driveway Installation and Culvert (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0452-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to development of and access to a newly-created parcel approved through Trinity County Planning Department for a single-family residence by installing a driveway culvert over the stream below the pond as well as secondary access above the pone. Additionally, there will be some vegetation management activities around the pond perimeter.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures, installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made; and Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.