Devil's Gulch Water Line and Branch Lateral, Valves, Hydrant Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Devil's Gulch Water Line and Branch Lateral, Valves, Hydrant Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace 1,000 feet of leaking water line, associated valves and a wharf hydrant in Devil's Gulch in Samuel P. Taylor State Park to restore water operations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
845 Casa Grande Road P.O. Box 942896
Petaluma, CA 94954
Phone : 707-769-5652x208
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302,15304 C:2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consist of the replacement of existing structures where the new structure will be located in the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose as the structure replaced; and minor public alterations of land which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.