Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance (Allocation #02, FY 16/17
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance (Allocation #02, FY 16/17
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and maintenance projects will be conducted at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation prison facilities statewide as funding becomes available. Repair projects include roof repair/replacement, inmate housing shower repair, replacement/repair of flooring, replacement of chillers. Also at, San Quentin State Prison, the fire alarm system will be repaired/replaced and the main kitchen cooling tower will be replaced; at North kern State Prison, evaporative cooling units will be replaced in one of the housing units.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 94283-0001
Phone : (916) 255-2159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This exemption allows for the restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety, that involve negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. These projects consist of minor alterations to existing structures and equipment and involve no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.