Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0290-R1, Hearst Willits Road Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0290-R1, Hearst Willits Road Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes one encroachment activity and is limited to replacement of a pair of 48-inch diameter, corroded metal culverts with one 10-foot by 6 foot precast concrete box culvert. Temporary cofferdams will be installed within the stream channel as part of a de-watering plan, should flowing surface water is present within the work area during scheduled construction. Rock bank protection is required on portions of the stream channel at the culvert inlet and outlet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
- 39°25'33N"N 123°19'35.87W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to divert water for domestic use and irrigation and conduct remediation at three road/stream crossings. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.