Consider Adoption of Regulations to Amend Regulatory Definitions and the Fee Used to Fund California's Marine Invasive Species Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Adoption of Regulations to Amend Regulatory Definitions and the Fee Used to Fund California's Marine Invasive Species Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed regulations would implement, interpret, and make specific Public Resources Code sections 71200 and 71215. Statute requires the Commission to establish a reasonable and appropriate fee to carry out the activities required by the Marine invasive Species Act.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- Actions by Regulatory Agencies for Protection of the Environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.