Wilson Creek Culvert Repair Project (SAA No. 1600-2016-0211-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Wilson Creek Culvert Repair Project (SAA No. 1600-2016-0211-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the removal and replacement of culverts at two locations along Wilson Creek. The first site is located on Dunstone Drive approximately 450 feet northeast of the intersection of La Porte Road and Dunstone Drive. The second site is located on Bangor Park Road approximately 2,200 feet east of the pipes (CMP) that will be replaced with either CMP or high-density polyethylene (HDPE) culverts of the same dimensions. Construction activities at both sites will include saw cutting the roadway above the existing culverts, removing said culverts as wells as broken concrete and damaged roadway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to replacement and reconstruction and reconstruction of two existing culverts, in the same location and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.