Wilson Creek Culvert Repair Project (SAA No. 1600-2016-0213-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Wilson Creek Culvert Repair Project (SAA No. 1600-2016-0213-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the removal and replacement of the culverts on La Porte Road, approximately 1,500 feet east of Kings Ranch Road. Construction will require the area between the two headwalls to be excavated, the tops of the culverts will be cut out, and then two 20 foot long sections of high-density polyethtylene (HDPE) will be slipped into the remaining corrugated metal pipe. Finally, the pipes will be backfilled and the road will be reconstructed. Impacts to the creek will include minor excavation around the culverts and within the bed and bank to clear material from around the culvert and match the existing grade.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to replacement and reconstruction of two existing culverts, in the same locaiton and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.