Issuance of Strembed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0173-R1, Dam Ditch Water Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Strembed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0173-R1, Dam Ditch Water Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to activities associated with the occasional removal of sediment from around the headgate structure; and the diversion of water from Shackleford Creek, Diversion No. 3 (Dam Ditch), pursuant tot he Permittee's legal water right (Shackleford Creek Decree No. 13775, April 3, 1950). The total maximum water right for the Dam Ditch is 3.8 cubic feet per second (cfs) from April 1 to October 31; and a stockwater right of 1.0 cfs from November 1 to April 1. Maintenance of the diversion intake involves the occasional removal of accumulated sediment around the headgate structure using hand tools including shovels.
- Contact Information
Donna L. Cobb
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2314
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the annual operation of an existing water diversion structure from Shackleford Creek pursuant to a lawful water right.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.