Sprint Easement, Chino Hill SP (16/17-IE-4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Sprint Easement, Chino Hill SP (16/17-IE-4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In 2014, while conducting investigations for the 91 CIP protect, Riverside County Transportaion Commission discovered a Sprint fiber optic line in Chino HIlls State Park between the railroad and Prado Road in the City of Corons. When the line was installed some time ago, Sprint used a license agreemetn with ATSF that allowed Sprint to install the line. The maps that were used by Sprint were incorrect. Now, we are formalizing the line with an easement that shows the line in the correct location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris District
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15305, Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Isuuance of easements and permits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.