06-0V420 Director's Order - Slab Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- 06-0V420 Director's Order - Slab Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would remove and replace failed pavement slabs on SR 58 near Bakersfield. Failed pavement has created loos debris and large potholes. Caltrans has been performing emergency work to fill the potholes, but the pavement is deteriorating much faster than repairs can be made.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project has no effect on the surrounding environment, where the construction consists of repairs and/or replacement due to failed pavement slabs. There are no mitigation requirements associated with this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.