06-0V350 Replace & Remove Crash Cusion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- 06-0V350 Replace & Remove Crash Cusion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to remove and replace a damaged SMART impact attenuator that was destroyed in a crash on the northbound on-ramp to SR 99 from Paige Avenue.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project has no effect on the surrounding environment, where the construction consists of repairs and/or replacement due to failed drainage system. There are no mitigation requirements associated with this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.