06-0V060 Failed Drainage System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- 06-0V060 Failed Drainage System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Caltrans, has repaired damage to a failed drainage systems on State route 204 in Bakersfield. The work included the installation of a new drainage pipe, replacing failed sections of pavement with fresh layer of asphalt and the installation of a new manhole cover.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project has no effect on the surrounding environment, where the construction consists of repairs and/or replacement due to failed drainage system. There are no mitigation requirements associated with this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.