Lower Antelope Summit Curve Improvement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Lower Antelope Summit Curve Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the roadway realignment project is to reduce the frequency and severity of accidents by improving roadway geometrics; the need for the project is due to the above average accident rate within the project limits.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing roadway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.