Right of Entry for Formerly Used Defense Site Remediation (16/17-SD-05)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Right of Entry for Formerly Used Defense Site Remediation (16/17-SD-05)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDPR shall provide the United States Army Corps of Engineers right of entry to conduct remedial investigation within a Formerly Used Defense Site at Border Field State Park. The Remedial investigation will determine the nature and extent of Munitions and Explosives of Concern and Munitions Constituents at two Munitions Response sites to protect public health and safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,5,6 C:4,5,6
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form, then it is exempt under CEQA §15304 - Minor Alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.