Los Penasquitos Lagoon Sediment Coring to Understand Oyster Reefs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Los Penasquitos Lagoon Sediment Coring to Understand Oyster Reefs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CSU Fullerton will collect six core samples with 3-inch pipes to a depth of 3 to 4 meters below the surface to study late Holocene oyster reefs within Los Penasquitos Lagoon in Torrey Pines State natural Reserve.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306 C:6
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.4. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form, then it is exempt under CEQA §15306 - Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.