Interconnection of E&J Gallo Winery: 1000447 with Bakman Water Company: 10100001
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Interconnection of E&J Gallo Winery: 1000447 with Bakman Water Company: 10100001
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board), as the lead agency, will be issuing an amended water supply permit. The E&J Gallo proposed project is intended to use the water from the new connection with Bakman Water Company to supplement E&J Gallo's existing groundwater source supply during peak demand seasons.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Fresno District Office 265 W. Bullard, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93619
Phone : (559) 447-3300
- Other Location Info
- Near intersection of Olive and Clovis Avenues.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not have a signinficant impact on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.