Renewed Office Space (DGS Project #140291)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Emergency Services, Office of (California Governor's Office of Emergency Services)
- Document Title
- Renewed Office Space (DGS Project #140291)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Office of emergency Service proposes to renew its existing lease for office and warehouse space of approximately 10,634 square feet for its Ontario office. The space is used for daily operations for the public safety telecom technicians.
- Contact Information
Office of Emergency Services, California
601 Sequoia Pacific Boulevard P.O. Box 419023
Mather, CA 95655-4203
Phone : (916) 657-9384
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under class 1, Section 15301 of the CEQA Guidelines.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.