Saratoga Gap Bridge Replacements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Saratoga Gap Bridge Replacements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace two wooden vehicle bridges along Saratoga Gap Road in Castle Rock State Park with longer steel bridges to provide improved vehicle passage for staff and visitors as well as restore the stream morphology back to its natural course. Existing bridges are damaged and represent a health and safety risk because they are not load rated for emergency and service vehicle access and existing stream flow restrictions are causing bank erosion and failure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
303 Big Trees Park Road P.O. Box 942896
Felton, CA 95018
Phone : (831) 335-8996
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302,15304 C:2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced and minor alterations in the condition of vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, except for forestry purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.