Fish & Wildlife (HQ) Environmental Services
(California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Environmental Services Division)
Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0378-R1 Rowdy Creek Instream Habitat Improvement Reach IV
NOD - Notice of Determination
Project is limited to Habitat Improvements that will be accomplished by installing 163 or more logs within instream habitat structures at 32-36 sites on 2385 feet of stream (Attachment 2, which is made part of this agreement by this reference). Additionally, 750 native conifer trees will be planted in the riparian zone.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.