California Department of Transportation, District 2
LAK 175 - Middletown Shoulders Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Residential and Ag
The 399.63 acre, 2.5 mile long Project consists of widening roadways shoulders, improving existing curvatures of the roadway and clear recovery zone (CRZ), constructing driveway and intersections, and installing shoulder and centerline rumble strips. Construction is anticipated July 2018 through April 2021.
Santa Barba Ave, Santa Rosa Ave, Napa Ave, San Diego Ave
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
703 B St., Marysville, CA 95901
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.