Medium density residential approved to institutional
The proposed project will accommodate a maximum of 1,000 students from kindergarten to 6th grade, with 75 staff members. The proposed elementary school will utilize a net usable 11.3 acre property of the Irvine Company Community Development. The proposed elementary school buildings will utilize approx. 59,000 sq. ft. of the property. The proposed site plan includes the build out of approx. 59,000 sq. ft. of permanent building space, three childcare portables, and future expansion of up to 10 portable classroom.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.