CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0250-R2, pursuant to seciton 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Sierra Pacific Industries as represented by Douglas Praetzel.
Project involves: the establishment and use of one Class I skid crossing, construction of one vented ford, construction of two off channel waterholes and the construction and use of one temporary in-channel waterhole.
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.