California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
1-16-034 SON Mill Creek
NOD - Notice of Determination
Project is limited to culvert replacement at X4, X5, X6, X11, X14, and at X13 or maintain culvert and outslope the road; culvert installation at X7, and install a culvert or add rock armored fill at X10 and X12, and replace collapsing Humboldt crossings with culverts at X21, X3, and X9.
CDFW is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0144-R3 pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Michael J. Duffy representing Redwood Empire Sawmills.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.