Perform Structural Assessment of Cayucos Vets Hall
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Perform Structural Assessment of Cayucos Vets Hall
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will assess the structural condition of the Cayucos Veterans Memorial Building to determine which repairs are needed to reopen the building to the public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 927-2119
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15331 C:1,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the repair and maintenance of existing public structures and facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels and work limited to the maintenance, repair, stabilization, or reconstruction of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.