Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0130-R1, Part 2, State Route (S.R.) 101 PM 46.6 and S.R. 162 PM 34.0
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0130-R1, Part 2, State Route (S.R.) 101 PM 46.6 and S.R. 162 PM 34.0
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Bridge Scour Repair Project proposes to provide rock slope protection and other means of scour protection at inlets, piers, columns, and abutments of bridges to preserve their structural integrity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2076
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1(D)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures and facilities to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.