Highway Corridor Fuels Reduction
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Highway Corridor Fuels Reduction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove dead vegetation along highway 1 in Point Lobos State Natural Reserve and Point Lobos Ranch to reduce potential fire hazard and increase forest health. Work will manually remove downed woody debris, light shrubbery, standing and felled snags, dead branches and non-native tea trees within 50 feet from the highway. Woody material may be redeposited nearby to obliterate user-created trails.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance or minor alteration of existing structures or facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels and the minor public alteration in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.