Solomon Remediation Plan (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0398-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Solomon Remediation Plan (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0398-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0398-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game code to Mr. Michael Solomon, Owner.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- 40°31.937N'"N 122°53.609W'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302,15308 C:2,8
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes remediation activities for previous work that was conducted without prior notifications to the Department, Specifically the Lake and Streambed Alteration Program, resulting in various fish and game code violations. The project is necessary to protect the environment by eliminating the present adverse impacts to the stream and fish and wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.