Issue Right of Entry Permit for PG&E
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Issue Right of Entry Permit for PG&E
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue Righ of Entry Permit (ROE) to SMUD for the purpose of repairing a cement patch.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 949-5625
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15305, Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterrations in land use limitations in areas wiht an averae slope of less than 20% that does not reuslt in any changes in land use or density and is included as "issuance of rights of way" and issuance of permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.