Mendocino County DPW - Hearst Willits Road
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Mendocino County DPW - Hearst Willits Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to replace two failing culverts with one concrete box culvert and stabilize the banks at the inlet and outlet. The proposed Project would include replacing two existing 48" x 45' perched culverts with one 10' x 6' x 45' concrete box culvert. The new culvert will be countersunk two feet below stream grade and backfilled with existing native streamed material. The new culvert will widen and enhance channel capacity and function. Cast-in-place wing walls will be constructed at the upstream and downstream ends of the new box culvert.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of failing culverts at the same site and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.