Vegetation Removal at Four San Luis Field Division Dams
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Vegetation Removal at Four San Luis Field Division Dams
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Vegetation and debris will annually be cleared with hand tools from the land and water sides and toe roads of Sisk, Los Banos Detention, Little Panoche, and O'Neill Forebay Dams. Material will be chipped and spread in the area, or placed in waste bins. Stumps will be sprayed to prevent regrowth; herbicides may be sprayed in drains.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 509-5886
- Los Banos
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (m) - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Woody vegetation and debris will be removed from four dams owned by DWR. Existing facilities - Minor repairs and alterations to existing dams and appurenant structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.