SR-1 & SR-39 Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- SR-1 & SR-39 Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to remove asphalt concrete pavement and replace it with rubberized hot mix asphalt, remove and replace pavement delineations, and reconstruct curb ramps along PCH and SR-39 within the cities of Huntington Beach, Westminster, and Garden Grove in Orange County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 9
1750 East 4th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone : (657) 328-6151
- Garden Grove Huntington Beach Westminster
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structure, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.