Seacoast Farms Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0116-R5)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Seacoast Farms Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0116-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Seacoast Farms, LLC proposes to modify the existing channel of Ferro Ditch to conduct remediation and re-vegetation activities. debris, including concrete rubble, has been deposited within and around the channel. The debris removal and grading will impact a 1.48 acre area of the stream. The Applicant proposes to remove and replace the inert debris engineered fill that will stabilize the channel through the project area. The mitigation plan consists of extending the existing 54 inch diameter corrugated metal pipe (CMP) that exists below the crossing at the northern end of the project area. Beyond the outlet of the new CMP, the remainder of the mitigation area will be restored to an open channel at about 1.5 to 2.0 grade to match existing channel at the southern end of the project area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (818) 889-2520
- Other Location Info
- The project area is located approximately 0.60 miles north to northeast of the Los Angeles Avenue and Santa Clara Avenue intersection (southeast of Saticoy and northwest of Somis), near Saticoy.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small restoration project that does not exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, and/or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.