Temporary Authorization for AERC.com
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Temporary Authorization for AERC.com
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of granting temporary authorization of 180 days to allow AERC.com to replace an existing fluorescent lamp crushing unit with a new more efficient unit and to reconfigure the storage area. The treatment capacity will remain the same and all operations will occur inside an enclosed building. The reconfiguration of the storage area is necessary to accommodate the larger footprint of the replacement machine.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3946
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The replacement machine provides greater operational reliability, enhances worker health and safety, and is more protective of the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.