Chardonnay BAsin Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0149-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Chardonnay BAsin Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0149-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Chardonnay Basin Maintenance Project includes vegetation mowing and sediment removal that will permanently impact 0.11 acre of southern willow scrub and 0.16 acre of coastal valley freshwater marsh subject to FGC section 1600 et seq.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 980-3818
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(h) & (i), Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities,k mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. Replacem or Reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.