Service Extension to Serve Existing Farmworker Housing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Monterey Regional Water Pollution Control Agency
- Document Title
- Service Extension to Serve Existing Farmworker Housing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The MRWPCA proposes to connect an existing farmworker housing complex to the regional wastewater system to provide wastewater services and eliminate the need for an existing leach field system at the site. Extension of services will be under the authority of the Monterey County Local Agency Formation Commission.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 319-8574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made in the exterior of the structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.