Sproul First Floor Laundry and Office Renovation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Document Title
- Sproul First Floor Laundry and Office Renovation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to convert two office suites and an adjacent mailroom on the first floor of Sproul Residence Hall into a central laundry room for residents and provide an administrative office suite for housing support functions.
- Contact Information
University of California, Los Angeles
1060 Veteran Avenue, CPB
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone : (310) 206-9255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to State law and University of California Procedures for implementation of CEQA, the proposed project is categorically exempt under Article 19, 15301, Class 1, existing facilities. The project is exempt because it consists of the relocation and consolidation of existing laundry facilities and renovation of existing office space in an existing facility with negligible expansion of use beyond existing conditions. Furthermore, per CEQA Section 15300.2, none of the exceptions to a Categorical Exemption would apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.