Phillips 66 Idle Pipeline 653 Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Phillips 66 Idle Pipeline 653 Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Department of Fish and Wildlife is proposing to execute a Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0167-R5. The applicant proposes to remove a portion of the Phillips 66 Pico Canyon Pipeline 653. The pipeline is four and six inches in diameter at an average depth of two to four feet below ground surface, with some portions exposed above ground. A portion of Line 653 spans across Potrero Canyon Creek and Long Canyon Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 4949 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (310) 521-9554
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.