Clockshop Bowtie Art Installations -- Programmatic (16.17-A-8)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Clockshop Bowtie Art Installations -- Programmatic (16.17-A-8)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Clockshop and DPR have collaborated on several temporary art installations at the Bowtie Parcel at Rio de Los Angeles SP. Up to now, each project has been reviewed separately with individual right of entry permits and environmental clearance. Clockshop anticipates additional art installations in the future, so this project will provide for a programmatic right of entry and environmental review.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1925 Las Virgenes Road P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialist, then it is exempt under CEQA §15304.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.