Seed Increase of Lupinus Milo-bakeri (Project)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Seed Increase of Lupinus Milo-bakeri (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is issuing a permit to Roanne Olonoff pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 2081(a) for a project to propagate Lupinus milo-bakeri to produce seeds for conservation and reintroduction purposes. Seeds for the Project were collected by California Department of Fish and Wildlife biologists from Lupinus milo-bakeri California Natural Diversity Database Element Occurrence 2 on September 12, 2016.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
Habitat Conservation Planning Branch 1416 Ninth Street, Suite 1260
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-6594
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307 - Class 7
- Reasons for Exemption
- Facilitate the recovery of the California threatened Lupinus milo-bakeri by producing seeds that will be returned to wild populations in an attempt to maintain, restore and enhance the populations, which may help prevent extinction of the species in the wild.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.