Bureau of Reclamation San Andreas Salinity Station
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Bureau of Reclamation San Andreas Salinity Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove and replace the San Andreas Salinity Station including removal of an existing wood deck; station building; conduits; five (5) piles; and replace with weathering steel bridges; guardrails; four (4) 12-inch diameter piles with caps and bracing; a new station building; gate and conduit.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site with the same purpose as the prior structures and facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.