Erosion Control Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0486-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Erosion Control Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0486-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0486-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Bella Vista Water District represented by Don M. Groundwater.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
- 40.646°'"N 122.297°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333 C:33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Bank stabilization project to reduce sediment delivery to the stream using bioengineering techniques.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.