Water Right Applicaiton T032704 to Appropriate Water under Temporary Permit
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Water Right Applicaiton T032704 to Appropriate Water under Temporary Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- EWD requests a temporary permit to divert high winter flows from Mustang Creek from November 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017 to underground storage and later irrigation use within EWD service area. Water diversion under the permit is limited to 570 acre-feet at a maximum rate of 210 cubic feet per second.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
PO Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812
Phone : (916) 341-5335
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is consistent with the suspension of CEQA in the Governor's Executive Order B-36-15.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.