Hornet Drive Off-Ramp Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Hornet Drive Off-Ramp Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to widen the US 50 - Hornet Drive eastbound off-ramp in the City of Sacramento. The project also invovles adding a signal at the off-ramp and adding a right turn lane on Hornet Drive and College Town Drive. The purpose of this project is to improve safety and traffic operations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have air quality. biological resources, community resources, cultural resources, floodplain, hazardous waste, noise, visual resources, or water quality impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.